Lost Souls
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

COPYRIGHT: I don't own any of the used images on this forum. Everything belongs to their rightful owners.

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenInloggenRegistrerenZoeken

Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open]

Ga naar beneden 
2 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
Tielo
Ð Warrior
Tielo

Aantal berichten : 22
Registratiedatum : 04-05-15
Leeftijd : 26

Creature
Creature: Fallen Angel
Group: Jäger
Class: Warrior

Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open] Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open]   Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open] Emptydo mei 21, 2015 9:00 pm

Tielo had nothing else to do than walk around. His piercing shop was closed for another few hours, so the man decided to take a nice stroll. His feet took him further and further into the woods. Sometimes passing by a little river. Animals and creatures here and there. Luckily, he was smart enough to not bother any of them. Previous encounters had learned that not everything is nice and sweet.
The weather had been switching from sunshine to rain all day long. Tielo felt little drops falling upon his coat. With that he pulled up his collar and kept his shoulders up, not wanting any drops to fall upon his neck. "Just perfect..." he growled to himself in his baritone voice. Normally, he'd enjoy this weather, but it hadn't been the most excellent day. Just a few people showed their heads in his shop and there weren't many to buy something. As a salmon, he knows bad weather keeps people out of the city. That means less income for him.
While walking further, his mind drifted off. Nothing special went on in his brain, just what had happened the past day. A few customers came by. One who barely had place for more piercings. A few others who came for their first one and just some regulars saying hello. Tielo hoped for something exciting to happen or he'd stay depressed for the whole day.
After a few drops the mud and grass got slippery. The angel surely had to watch his step going downhill. His boots got him once though. He slid down the hill, leaving behind a trail of his butt. "Are you kidding!?" The hothead threw off his trenchcoat, throwing in on the ground, kicking it a few times out of anger and went on without it. He held up his head looking for a new path to follow and so he went along with his hands in his pockets."I should have worn hiking shoes, damn it..."
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Skadi
† Seener
Skadi

Aantal berichten : 20
Registratiedatum : 20-05-15

Creature
Creature: Purified Demon
Group:
Class: Seener

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open]   Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open] Emptydo mei 21, 2015 9:40 pm

Today was finally her day off. She worked as psychologist, since all she had to do was listen to their stories and adjust their aura. Of course they don't know the aura part, most people would probably freak out. So money was easily earned but it was still exhausting to listen to the stories of others. That was why she was in the forest. It was a relaxing, quiet place. She closed her eyes for a moment. The only problem was that she didn't know what kind of weather it was. She simply couldn't take a look at the sky and see if there were any dark clouds. Of course not, she was blind, sort of.
But apparently, she chose the wrong day. She saw green things fallen out of the sky and felt cold drops on her skin. It was raining. Damn it. She hated it when it was raining. It was horrible to walk when it was raining. She frowned and squinted her eyes, trying to see where the trees were so she wouldn't bump into a tree. She sighed, frustrated. Why know? Why did the cloud decide to do this now? Of course, it got even worse. She literally couldn't see where she was going. Everything was green. She couldn't identify the trees, because their aura was green too. This was horrible, so horrible. Skadi decided that it was best to close her eyes.
Everything became black. Okay, now she had to find her way out of this stupid forest. But how? She straightened her arms in front of her and cursed as her hand hit a tree. She straightened her arms again, this time more careful. Then she started to spasm with her arms around her, trying to locate the trees. Slowly she started to walk like a total spasming retard. She hoped that nobody would see her, it would be quite awkward. Or maybe it'd be useful, if that person would help her of course...
After some spasming and walking, she was completely sodden. Suddenly, she felt something against her hand that wasn't a tree, she didn't feel wood, but something else. She opened her eyes wide open and looked at the aura in front of her. With big white dull eyes, she looked at the black aura with deep red flashes in it. She squaked and wanted to step back, but fell on her but. Awkwardly she looked at what she thought that was the ground, with an ashamed blush on her face. ”Erm.. Hi.. Sorry.” She spoke softly. This was so awkward, but she was happy that she couldn't see the expression of the person in front of her.

clothes: http://www.polyvore.com/skadi_01/set?id=161255810
beetje derpy geschreven .-.
Tielo
Ð Warrior
Tielo

Creature

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open]   Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open] Emptydo mei 21, 2015 10:23 pm

With the rain hitting the leaves, it was hard to figure out if there were others around only by sound. Not that he cared if others were around, if they would just leave him alone. While strolling along he grunted multiple times as drops fell on his nose and his hair got soaked. Often he would stroke it back over his scalp. However, there were always a few strings left hanging in his face. Yet, it wasn't the worst thing. The dark lines around is eyes got mixed with the water and started dripping down leaving trails of black on his face. In his mind he was complaining why this happened to him. The man had lost his coat and now his eyeliner was running down his face. "Great...", he mumbled.
With his feet he kicked a stone along the path. There wasn't much else to do. He could go playing with his butterfly knife, but that'd be a tad to dangerous with the slippery ground. Too bad he didn't bring any other weapon along. Otherwise, he could practice his throwing skills in the rain. Who knows he might face an angel in the rain one day?
Tielo had come by a little Bonie, cursing as he walked by. Last time he encountered one, well, they felt threatened, but that wasn't the only thing he encountered. Not long after he felt two hands on his back. "Scheiße!" The man twisted around, twirling whatever touched him on the ground. The anger from before got even more flames. With a twitching eye, he analyzed what it was. When he could fully see the creature, he grasped for her collar pulling it up. However, when he noticed the blank stare, his hand let loose. A small thought of this girl being blind went through his head, but he shrug in off. Why would a blind person go in a forest when it's raining?
With mumbling nice words to himself, he could calm down a bit and the cooling rain on his head also had part in this. Maybe the rain had some use this day. If it were a hot, summer day, Tielo could have been worse. Feeling awkward after having an inner rage, he reached for her shoulder wanting to straighten the folds he made in the clothing. Yet, it was only then he noticed the odd clothing. Maybe it was a personal style? But this was just plain weird.

"Sure. Watch out next time, will ya?" Not sure what to say, he started waving his hand in front of her. One eyebrow raised on his face, waiting for some reaction.

(What did I even write ._.
Mijn brein deed vaag toen ik aan het schrijven was.)
Skadi
† Seener
Skadi

Creature
Group:

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open]   Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open] Emptydo mei 21, 2015 10:45 pm

As she sat on the muddy ground, she heard a voice, mumbling. She obviously didn't know the voice which obviously came from a man. So the person in front of her, was a man? Or maybe a woman with just a manly voice? When she felt a hand on her shoulder, she jump scared and a little shriek came out of her mouth. Damn, what would that person think of her. She hid her face behind her black hair. He probably thought she was crazy. Somewhere she got the sudden urge to facewall against a tree... Facetree? "Sure. Watch out next time, will ya?" Skadi nodded. ”Erm.. well.. I'll try..” She frowned. Watch out.. Sure.. Say that to someone who's blind. Maybe he just didn't realize it yet. ”It's just.. The rain blocking my sight.. Sort of.” Well, it'd be weird if she said: 'hello, I'm blind'. That'd be stupid. But then again, what kind of logic was the thing she just said for a blind person? Because he'd probably figure out that she's blind. It was weird that didn't notice it already. She tried to stood up, when she suddenly felt the hand of the man against her face. Was he holding his hand in front of her face? She leaned a bit back with her head and tried to locate him. She looked at him with an 'are-you-kidding-me?-face. But his aura seemed to be a bit bigger then his body, she didn't notice she wasn't looking at his face, but tree behind him. She couldn't help it his aura was that big. ”The hell do you think you're doing?” She asked while she stood up. She took a moment to observe his aura. But since it was still raining, she was looking at his aura with squinty eyes. She saw some yellow and some green. But she didn't really know what they were standing for, since she didn't know this person. One that that she did know, was that he had a quite unique aura. It was the most active aura she had ever seen. ”He's almost like a disco light...” She mumbled with frowned eyebrows, not knowing she just said that out loud. She couldn't help it, but sometimes she forgot that aura's were people, and that people could hear her when she said something. Because she thinks a lot out loud, and why not? Usually she was always alone. People never came close to her. She didn't know why. Did she look that terrible? Are are they just scared of blind people? It was an unsolved mystery.
Tielo
Ð Warrior
Tielo

Creature

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open]   Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open] Emptyza mei 23, 2015 12:19 am

This one was strange. How could the rain block someone's eyesight? It wasn't like it was storming. "The rain? How even..." Tielo just didn't understand a thing this person was saying. Drugs. That must be it. The only explanation. Or  alcohol. Lots of it. Yet, her eyes looked so dull, like she couldn't focus. She really must be blind. Yet, the question of why she would be in a forest alone bothered him. Maybe she was also a bit dull in the head? Now to decide if he'd help her or not. Maybe if she didn't irritate him furthermore. Not because Tielo would feel guilty, but maybe she would be useful for something later on. Or maybe she'd buy some new piercing in his shop. He could ask her to advertise?
His mind drifted off again. Lost in thought he still held his hand strutted out in front of him. The girl moved around and her face touched his hand. He janked his hand back when skin brushed against skin. "The hell!" Not to used to it, he took a broad step back. The last thing he wanted was to touch more. His blue eyes were looking around, trying to forget whet just happened. Even if it was just a brush of fingers against a cheek.
Then Tielo noticed what glare she was giving. It wasn't his fault for testing it out. She should have told him."Don't give me that look!" His temper rose just a tiny bit more. His previous mood was again washed away with some more frustration and anger. "I had to check if you were really blind or not. Maybe you should tell people: 'Hey, I'm blind!' before saying anything else." Tielo crossed his muscled arms and pointed his nose up. When he peeked at her, he noticed at what she was looking. A damn tree. Was she talking to the tree? Was she in some strange cult? A group of people that talk to trees and plants?
"Wait... Disco light?!" He growled in his usual baritone voice. She did it. Tielo was boiling from the inside. "Lady! You really get on my nerves!" The previous step he took back now was taken back forward. There he stood towering over the woman. "For your information, I don't care if you're blind, a girl or if you'd have an iQ of a damn fly. If you get me angry, you will regret it. Got that, little lady!" After his little rage with words, one of his hands reached for the collar of her vest along with the other. "Give me one reason why I wouldn't throw you against that tree?"
Skadi
† Seener
Skadi

Creature
Group:

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open]   Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open] Emptyza mei 23, 2015 1:41 pm

"Don't give me that look!" She kept looking at him, or his aura. It was changing again. His aura became black with red flashes, again. She frowned. How could someone's aura change so fast? It was weird."I had to check if you were really blind or not. Maybe you should tell people: 'Hey, I'm blind!' before saying anything else." She frowned. ”Usually there's no need for that. Most people notice I'm blind. Except for you apparently.” A little bit irritated, she got distracted by the colors of his weird and unique aura. ”He's almost like a disco light...” She mumbled. "Wait... Disco light?!" She jumped back. Wait? Did she just say that out loud? Damn, why her. Why always her. She just want to have a normal conversation without people thinking she's a goddamn creep. "Lady! You really get on my nerves!" She sighed. Maybe it was best if she never came to the forest again. Nothing but trouble. "For your information, I don't care if you're blind, a girl or if you'd have an iQ of a damn fly. If you get me angry, you will regret it. Got that, little lady!" Little lady... Was she that small? Or was he that tall? She started wondering, what did he look like? What eye color did he have? What was his hair color? But maybe it was best to not ask those things now. She gasped as he reached for her collar. The hell was he doing? "Give me one reason why I wouldn't throw you against that tree?" She calmly looked at the aura, that was obviously angry. A friendly smile appeared on her face. ”Well, you see, I control aura's. So, if you don't want extreme moodswings, with that I mean: I can make you happy, depressed, angry, fall in love... All of that I can make you experience in 5 seconds. So, if you want that, then go ahead and do it.” She chuckled amused. ”O, by the way, what do you look like? It's easier for me to imagine you as a person, talking to an aura gets quite boring you know.” She sighed. ”It's been so long since I talked with someone again~ Most people avoid me... because I'm blind I guess.” She smiled at him with an amused look in her white eyes. Most people avoided her, so she never had someone to talk to. Yes, she was a psychologist, but that kind of talking was different. This was way more amusing.

it's not cuz of yur blindness Skadi .-.
Tielo
Ð Warrior
Tielo

Creature

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open]   Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open] Emptyza mei 23, 2015 3:12 pm

"Whatever, little lady." He let loose. "I can't afford another fighting." His voice like a murmur to remind himself. Because of his terrible temper, Tielo gets in trouble often. Therefor, he doesn't have a nice reputation and gets in contact with the authorities a lot. "Besides, I would get even less customers when they heard I beat up a woman." It was like the man talked to himself, trying to convince that this was a bad idea. There Tielo stood, with anger boiling up, but he shouldn't. No, he couldn't afford a battle. He still had to let it out though. That was when he turned around, eyes looking for something he could unleash this energy at. A poor beech to his left felt his fist crush the first layer of wood. The cracking of the skin and tree bark. Light cuts were made on his fingers. He did feel better. His rage dropped to a calmer state.
"So, you can see auras? And change them as well?" Tielo said awkwardly, trying to start a 'normal' conversation and forgetting what happened before. She probably only heard what had happened or did his aura change? Tiel didn't knew a thing about auras. He knew he had moodswings, a lot. Could this person see what he feels just by looking at him. Somehow he felt a personal invasion. She could just know what he was feeling. "Could you not look at my aura? I'm feeling watched." By a blind person...Nice word choice, idiot. The man gave himself a mental facepalm, but found if funny as well. With his back still facing toward her, he began to snicker. Grinning slightly. When he finished laughing at his unintended joke, he turned back around."If you can truly see my aura. You should know I already experience such moodswings."
He sighed. Must he really start explaining how he looks? He never did it before. "How do I look? I guess, I have grayish brown hair combed back. Light blue eyes? Do I really need to do this?" It would be a better conversation than before, so he figured he had to continue. "I have various piercing all over my face. Your little snake bites are nothing compared to mine really. I'll try to count them..." Tielo started thinking of how many he exactly had. He didn't wear all of them everyday. Now he had his snake bites, his double helix, one in his nose and two on his left eyebrow. Let's not forget his industrial in his right ear. Plus, two stretched ears. "Let's see. Maybe 20? But I'm not wearing all of 'em. Plus I counted my ears as well. I don't have tattoos though. Lots of scars. Oh and eyeliner and eyeshadow. But in this rain, they're kinda leaking." With the last trait, he kinda hesitated. When people noticed he did such things, they made fun of it and he got angry. "I can see why they'd do that. You don't dress like the most normal person around."
Skadi
† Seener
Skadi

Creature
Group:

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open]   Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open] Emptyza mei 23, 2015 4:04 pm

Eventually he let loose. She sighed relieved, glad that she didn't have to fight. She could fight, but it wasn't that easy without her sight, especially in the rain. But she could still see the anger in his aura. Maybe she should be more careful with this person. He had an extremely unstable aura, so she couldn't figure out how he'd feel. It could change every moment. "Besides, I would get even less customers when they heard I beat up a woman." She raised her eyebrows with a questioning look. ”What are you? A prostitute?” She stepped back, just in case he really was. If so, she'd feel raped, even though nothing happened. She'd just feel raped by his touch. She felt a shiver down her spine. She saw the aura moving, and heard a crack. She frowned, confused, but decided to just ignore it. Because it maybe his aura change. It became a red cloud, instead of the black with red flashes. There were some other colors to, but she saw no need to analyze them. He wasn't angry anymore, that was enough. "So, you can see auras? And change them as well?" Skadi nodded. ”Since the day I was born. But of course I didn't do it as a baby... That's kind of obvious...” She crossed her arms. "Could you not look at my aura? I'm feeling watched." Skadi raised her eyebrows. Was he serious? ”It's because I see them, that it means I'm constantly analyzing it and trying to figure out what you feel like. Especially not in your case. Your aura changes before I finally figured about how you may be feeling.” He obviously didn't know a thing about it. ”For example, when someone has the color yellow in his or her aura, it can mean a lot of things: intellect, wisdom, irritation, optimism, understanding, nervous, egoism and a lot of other things. So I can see an aura, and if I want to know what that person feels like, I'll have to figure it out by analyzing that person. But now, it's not necessary.”  
"If you can truly see my aura. You should know I already experience such moodswings." Skadi sighed. ”I can see that, yes. But I can give you moodswings that are much worse than the one you already experience. Oh well, at least you can say that you have an unique aura, you're the first one I see with such an active aura.” After she asked what he looked like, he seemed to hesitate. "How do I look? I guess, I have grayish brown hair combed back. Light blue eyes? Do I really need to do this?" She nod and looked behind her. When she saw that there was an aura of a tree behind her, she decided to lean against it. "I have various piercing all over my face. Your little snake bites are nothing compared to mine really. I'll try to count them..." She frowned, trying to visualize him, she came to the conclusion that she wasn't good at it. "Let's see. Maybe 20? But I'm not wearing all of 'em. Plus I counted my ears as well. I don't have tattoos though. Lots of scars. Oh and eyeliner and eyeshadow. But in this rain, they're kinda leaking." She giggled. ”You probably look better with your eyeliner than me when I try to put on make-up. So, I guess you're more the 'darker' type of person?” She closed her eyes. The aura of the rain was making her a bit dizzy. Plus there was no need to pay attention to his aura anymore.
"I can see why they'd do that. You don't dress like the most normal person around." Skadi frowned offended. ”It's not like I know what I'm wearing. I just take random clothes, buy them and wear them. Being blind ain't that easy~” She opened her eyes again. ”Especially not when you see auras and rain has an aura too. I can barely see you.” She laughed. ”Not that I can see, but you know what I mean.”
Tielo
Ð Warrior
Tielo

Creature

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open]   Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open] Emptyza mei 23, 2015 10:16 pm

Tielo's eye twitched. She did it again. How could she be able to do this to him? Even without using her power, she brought moodswings every 5 seconds. "I know my voice sounds handsome enough to have such job, but no. I have a piercing shop." Somehow he felt okay with such comment. Hell, he took it as a compliment, even if she was blind and could have never known how he looked until he said so. "How much you'd like to see me now, huh? Get your imagination flowing. I don't mind." His saying was followed by a sarcastic laugh. The rain started to thin out. Less drops were falling. When he looked up he could even make out a cloud free spot of nice blue air. "It has started to clear up."
He took his gaze back to the girl. So she had been blind all her life? Would her red be the same as his? "You're born blind then?" He tried to visualize how she would see the world. Well that was hard. He had no clue how everything looked with only an aura. What even was an aura? He had never seen it nor heard anyone explain how it looked. "Say, how does an aura look? I'm having trouble imagining it." Could his aura really look so different from others or was it just his rapid change in moods that could cause confusion. Maybe because they didn't new each other so well. It must have some influence as well. "I probably do. Plus, why would you even try to put on make-up, little mole rat?" Technically, she really was a mole rat. A blind creature. Tielo didn't knew if she lived underground or ate worms, but it was the closest he came to a nickname. He had the tendency to give people a personal nickname quickly. It made it easier. Especially when you don't know someone's name.
"You can just ask someone if it fits you? It's not like your incapable of talking or am I just imagining you talking to be, because I'm alone? Besides, I'd say I would come along, but that's just damn creepy. Plus, I barely know you."
Skadi
† Seener
Skadi

Creature
Group:

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open]   Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open] Emptyza mei 23, 2015 11:37 pm

"How much you'd like to see me now, huh? Get your imagination flowing. I don't mind." Skadi frowned. ”Actually, to be honest, I'd really like to see you. Because in my head, you look damn ugly.” With a teasing smile she looked at him.
"It has started to clear up." Skadi looked around it and noticed that he was right. A few more seconds, and maybe she'd be able to see again. Oh well, her way of seeing. "You're born blind then?" Skadi laughed and shook her head. ”No, I once changed races and because of the ritual, I became blind. Plus it took a lot of my memories with it. I can't even remember why I went to the angels their side.” Of course she still did know why, but she wasn't planning on telling him. Why'd she tell him the reason? It'd be weird. "Say, how does an aura look? I'm having trouble imagining it." A big sly grin appeared on her face. ”I'll show you mine” She could not only see auras, manipulate them, but she could also make them visible for others. A big mist of colors appeared around her. There was some red in it, a little bit yellow and blue. Slowly the yellow changed into a darker yellow. Even though he didn't know a thing about auras, it still made her nervous to show her feelings. After a few seconds, the aura disappeared from Tielo's sight. ”Now, that's what an aura looks like, and yours changes all the time.”
"I probably do. Plus, why would you even try to put on make-up, little mole rat?" She shrugged. ”Maybe I was able to succeed? You never know. I used to wear eyeliner everyday.” She got a little flashback to those blurry memories from before the change. Where she used to wear black make-up and black clothes. To those times where she could still see. She'd give almost everything to be able to see again. But a baritone voice got her back to reality. "You can just ask someone if it fits you? It's not like your incapable of talking or am I just imagining you talking to be, because I'm alone? Besides, I'd say I would come along, but that's just damn creepy. Plus, I barely know you." Skadi started to smile. ”But of course you can. I mean, I obviously wouldn't trust others, and actually I also don't trust you. But I think it can't get any worse than what I'm wearing now.” She grabbed his upper arm and dragged him behind her. ”It'll be fun~” Suddenly she stopped walking and frowned. ”Wait, maybe it's better if I follow you, because I don't know where we are. You see, everything looks the same to me. I only see green auras... With almost no difference.” She let loose and looked around her with dull eyes. ”O, by the way, I like black clothes. I used to dress in dark colors. A bit more metal or rock like I guess?” For some reason she felt happy. It has been so long since she had someone to talk to.
Tielo
Ð Warrior
Tielo

Creature

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open]   Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open] Emptyzo mei 24, 2015 1:53 pm

”Actually, to be honest, I'd really like to see you. Because in my head, you look damn ugly.” For some reason Tielo had a image of an ugly over attached prostitute in his mind. It was quite a disgusting image and he even got chills running down his spine. Nope. I'm definitely not an ugly prostitute. Or a prostitute at all. With the image still haunting his brain, he imagined his head on the prostitutes body. The sight made him feel very uncomfortable and even yelled multiple nope's out loud, shaking his head furiously trying to stop thinking about it. "Let's stop talking about prostitutes..." A deep sigh came after it. I'll never take that short cut through those streets again.
”No, I once changed races..." She did what? "I can't even remember why I went to the angels their side.” Angels? Why would she even? A deep hate had risen up inside him. Memories from his childhood and youth come rushing by. He grind his teeth together and clenched his fists. The urge to scream boiled up inside of him. But the thought why someone would join the angels. Tielo couldn't understand why anyone would to that. Even after all those years, he still couldn't cope with his childhood. His clenched fists started to tremble and without any other thought going through him he grabbed for his butterfly knife striking himself in his palm. The physical pain had washed away the mental torture. Now, Tielo was able to calm down a bit. "You don't remember why? I can't hurt you for not recalling the reason, but if I find out and the answer isn't a good one. I will hurt you." It might be harsh, but he meant it. His disgust for angels hadn't faded over the years. If she was a pure angel, he wouldn't have given her a warning. The fact that she showed her aura and that it had something to do with feelings, was appreciated and had some influence even if she didn't know yet. Tielo had shrugged of what was left of the anger and tried to analyze the aura. He knew nothing about it and it kinda felt like a bad trip."I feel high." It was the only comment he could give on it while he stood there with his mind blown.
Tielo wasn't paying attention what she was saying. In fact, he was still trying to cope what just happened with all the colors floating around. The only thing he noticed was her smiling in a way he somewhat did not like."What re you smiling about?" And before he realized she dragged him along by his upper arm. When the stopped he still had no idea what it was about. Until she mentioned her style of clothing. Was she dragging him along to shop? Well, that's strange. Tielo just blinked when they stood still. "Okay?" He guessed it was fine? "Do I have to take your arm or something to lead the way? Not that I want to." Smooth, Tielo. Very smooth. You make it ever more awkward, you fool. He made a derpish face and scolded himself. "What shop would you like to see?" Without realizing that his question was useless, he gave himself a smacking facepalm across the face. Well done, idiot.
Skadi
† Seener
Skadi

Creature
Group:

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open]   Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open] Emptyzo mei 24, 2015 11:14 pm

When she told him that she went to the side of the angels, she immediatly felt regret for telling him. She saw how his aura instantly changed and she had to admit, that she felt scared. It was one of the few times she saw such hatred, such deep harted. Cautiously she took a few steps back. "You don't remember why? I can't hurt you for not recalling the reason, but if I find out and the answer isn't a good one. I will hurt you." Slightly scared she looked at him. ”I guess it's a good one. I mean, I don't know why I changed...” She looked away. Of course she knew, but now she was even more certain of it that she'd never tell him. He'd probably kill her for doing something that stupid.
After that, she showed him her aura, just so he could visualize it. It didn't matter, because he didn't know a thing about the colors. "I feel high." She laughed at his reaction and started to explain everything about the colors.
"Okay?" He obviously wasn't paying a lot of attention. "Do I have to take your arm or something to lead the way? Not that I want to." Skadi laughed. ”If you really want to, you can. But I can see your aura so I think it's not a problem to just follow you.” She wished that she could've seen his face. But unfortunatly, she was blind. "What shop would you like to see?" Skadi raised an eyebrow at him. ”Well, I'd like to see the sky, the see, the forest... How stupid your expression must be now. Because I think I heard a facepalm. Am I right?” She chuckled. ”Now, let's get going. Before the stores close. Not that I have any idea of what time it is.” She sighed and waited to follow the aura.
Tielo
Ð Warrior
Tielo

Creature

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open]   Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open] Emptyzo mei 24, 2015 11:51 pm

"I'll just walk in front of you then." Without further ado he went forward; Pushing a few branches out of the way and also often forgetting that a blind person was behind him. "Are we actually going the right wa-" Just as he was about to finish his sentence, Tielo walked straight into a huge spider web. His face was covered in the webs as was the inside of his mouth. Without warning he stopped and started to cough. "Ech... Stupid spiders..." The angel complained in silence.
"Yes, I realized what a dumb question it was. I'm not used to being around a blind person. And I also face palmed myself, yes." To be honest, he had no idea either. Somewhere in the afternoon? Maybe?
Often Tielo would slip in the fresh mud, even if the shoes he wore had a sole pattern of a hiking shoe. It wasn't ideal to walk in the mud. After a while the grey haired man got used to warning for slippery spots and twigs on the ground. Every few minutes he'd warn her. "What do you do exactly? We've only talked about my job so far. As a sort of blind person it must be hard looking for a job? Or am I mistaken? Watch out, there a huge mud puddle left of you." Before Tielo almost fell down due to it, so he kinda had to give a warning? Even if it would be hella funny. "Can you keep up, actually? I'm not going to fast? I tend to walk quicker than most people." Indeed, Tielo took broad steps, but most of the time that was to evade some obstacle. Even if the rain had stopped, the ground wasn't dry yet and due to the thick forest trees light couldn't get through easily. "Good that the rain had stopped. A little bit."
Skadi
† Seener
Skadi

Creature
Group:

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open]   Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open] Emptyma mei 25, 2015 12:20 am

"I'll just walk in front of you then." Skadi nodded and started to follow. It was obvious that he wasn't used to walking with blind people. She often got a few branches right in her face. But she decided to not say anything about it. "Are we actually going the right wa-" Tielo walked into a spider web and suddenly stopped walking. She was happy that she wasn't walking right behind him. After all those branches, she figured out that a bit of distance was best. She looked at him with an amused smile. ”Well, you're not the blind one, you should know...” She laughed as she 'saw' him struggeling. Ofcourse she didn't see him, but by the sounds and spasms his aura made, she knew enough."Ech... Stupid spiders..." ”Maybe I should've warned you for the web.. Oh well, I thought you noticed it... My bad.” Even if she knew that he didn't see it, she still wouldn't say a thing. This was just too amusing. "Yes, I realized what a dumb question it was. I'm not used to being around a blind person. And I also face palmed myself, yes." She sighed as they moved on. ”I can see that you're not used to it... But you're getting better at it. You know, a lot of people have a dog to help them. Maybe you could be useful as my blind person slave?” She grinned as she tried to not fall in the mud. "What do you do exactly? We've only talked about my job so far. As a sort of blind person it must be hard looking for a job? Or am I mistaken?" She carefully tried to walk in his footsteps, not that she saw them, but she tried. ”I'm a psychologist. Because of my power, it's easier for me to understand people. Of course they don't know about the powers. Plus usually I adjust their auras a little bit, just so they don't have to take those medicines. I don't like medicines.” She looked at the ground, not that it'd help her. ”But I was very lucky to get that job, because it's indeed hard to find one.” She looked up again, thinking that looking to the ground had no use. But oh, how she was wrong. She tripped over a root, tried not to fall, but fell right on top of Tielo so he got face planted in the dirt. Skadi started to laugh, but didn't see the need to stand up. ”O my god, sorry, I tripped. I didn't see that root, so yeah.” She poked his back. ”You okay?”
Tielo
Ð Warrior
Tielo

Creature

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open]   Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open] Emptyma mei 25, 2015 12:48 am

”I can see that you're not used to it... But you're getting better at it. You know, a lot of people have a dog to help them. Maybe you could be useful as my blind person slave?” Tielo her slave? No, would never happen. He hoped it would never happen. That was when he realized he was helping her get out the forest and he would be helping her with choosing the right clothing. I'm not her slave. Damn it!"For the record, I'm not your slave. If anyone would be the slave it would be you. Definitely you."Why did they always come to these strange topics. Prostitutes, slaves... This wasn't going well. And they had just met! After this he would never have contact with this lady again. That's for sure.
”I'm a psychologist. Because of my power, it's easier for me to understand people. Of course they don't know about the powers. Plus usually I adjust their auras a little bit, just so they don't have to take those medicines. I don't like medicines.” Wasn't that kinda cheating? Isn't the work of a psychologist to work with the patient to eventually cope with their feelings or struggles? What's wrong with medicine anyway? He takes some. "Had a bad trip or somethin'? What's the reason for your disliking to medicine? The right pills really help." Tielo has had many bad trips before, but that twas a few years back. Now he knows what's good and bad. Plus working at a nighttime bar helps to get to know all of the stuff available. "I can believe it's hard for you. I'd say you can get a job at my shop, but you're blind and that doesn't go well with piercing other people's bodies." When he was about to say something else, he felt something squashing him down to the ground and before he knew it his face was flattened with the ground. "Scheße..." He grunted with his mouth full mud. He started to swing with his arms and legs trying to get out, but the little lady just sat casually on his back. "Would you mind getting off! Damn it!" Tielo even started t wiggle more hoping he would squeeze himself from under her. However, that didn't do it. ”O my god, sorry, I tripped. I didn't see that root, so yeah. You okay?” He felt hopeless and let his head hang in the mud. "Oh sure, I'm fine. Just casually laying in the mud with a person on my back. Everything's fine. No! Now get off!"Then Tielo started to wiggle even more, but again it was hopeless.
Eventually he was set free. As he stood up chunks of mud fell from his face. His white shirt was brown and his cargo pants was ruined. "Well thanks. Now I'm not wearing a white shirt but a brown one." Then he looked her up and down and noticed there wasn't a speck on her. "Are you kidding me? You didn't even get dirty at all! This is so unfair!" He shoved his hands inside his pockets and held his shoulders high. "Let's just get moving so I can buy myself some new clothing as well..."
Skadi
† Seener
Skadi

Creature
Group:

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open]   Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open] Emptyma mei 25, 2015 12:06 pm

"Had a bad trip or somethin'? What's the reason for your disliking to medicine? The right pills really help." She shrugged. ”I just don't trust them, because they're white.” As she said it, she realized how strange it sounded. But she wasn't planning on explaining it. It was private information, not something she'd tell everyone. A memory of an angel with white hair and cold blue eyes flashed through her head. That bastard. Because of that, she wasn't really paying attention anymore. She looked up from the ground and didn't see a root. She tripped and fell, right on Tielo. Skadi started to laugh. "Would you mind getting off! Damn it!" Skadi grinned. ””O my god, sorry, I tripped. I didn't see that root, so yeah. You okay?”” She replied while Tielo tried to spasm himself a way out. "Oh sure, I'm fine. Just casually laying in the mud with a person on my back. Everything's fine. No! Now get off!" He started to wiggle again, like a turtle laying on it's back. It made her laugh even more. This was just too amusing. But he was stronger than her, which was kind of obvious, so he got free. A bit disappointed, she stood up. "Well thanks. Now I'm not wearing a white shirt but a brown one." Skadi raised her eyebrows. ”Well, that's a shitrty situations...” She snickered and gave him the 'see what I did there'-look. "Are you kidding me? You didn't even get dirty at all! This is so unfair!" Skadi frowned. ”You can see and I'm blind, that's also unfair. But I ain't complaining. Tsch. Miss dramaqueen.” She said on a teasing tone. "Let's just get moving so I can buy myself some new clothing as well..." Skadi stretched out her arms. ”Maybe you should carry me. I'm such a poor blind girl it's so hard for me to walk in the forest.” Skadi crossed her arms. ”By the way, if you're that dirty, I doubt that people like it if you get in their shops... You'll make everthing muddy and stuff.” Oh well, she'd get annoyed if someone covered in mud would be derping around in her shop.
Tielo
Ð Warrior
Tielo

Creature

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open]   Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open] Emptyma mei 25, 2015 8:17 pm

Shirty situation. Was she kidding him? Like seriously? Tielo just looked at her with his face smeared with dirt. "Oh someone get me outta here..." He pleaded in silence. The more time he spend with this lady, the more cells in his brain were getting suicidal.
"I'm not a dramaqueen. I just don't want my clothes getting dirty. You don't have such problems 'cause you can't see it, little mole rat." With a grumpy tone he went further along the path of mud. Like hell he was going to carry her. "I'm not going to carry you. You can forget it." Tielo held out a branch for any surprising webs that might want to attack him again. "You know what. I might take it off. We may hit some extra discount. Plus I can use the inside to clean my face." Why did he previously throw away his coat. Oh yeah, it was dirty as well. The twig he held was placed beside a tree. It was also better to not wear soaked clothing, it will only keep you wet for a while longer. "Could you turn around? I know you're blind, but I'm not very comfortable with you still staring." Tiel said while shoving his braces off his shoulders. Now he had to walk around with them bumping against his butt. There are worst things in life. As they now hung behind him, he started unbuttoning his shirt. How awkward that felt. Undoing buttons in a forest, but it wasn't like he was thinking about it. It was only for himself. To not have a muddy and wet cloth sticking on his body.
When he was done, Tiel wiped his face with the inside and swung the cloth over his shoulder. He wasn't going to throw away this shirt. It had cost him way too much. "I'm ready."
Skadi
† Seener
Skadi

Creature
Group:

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open]   Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open] Emptydi mei 26, 2015 7:29 pm

Unfortunately, he wasn't going to carry her. She wouldn't mind being carried, less walking for her, less chance to fall in the mud. "I'm not going to carry you. You can forget it." She sighed. ”Such a pity.” Skadi started to follow the man again. Was he holding a stick? She frowned as she focused on his aura and saw another aura that didn't change at all. Yes, he was holding something. But what? And why? This really was a weird fellow. "You know what. I might take it off. We may hit some extra discount. Plus I can use the inside to clean my face." Skadi raised an eyebrow. ”Such a pity that I'm blind... Or maybe just not.. I don't know actually. Are you fat? Or ugly? Because I still can't imagine you, and touching your face might be a bit weird and awkward... Are you by the way taller than me?” She crossed her arms while her dull eyes stared at him. "Could you turn around? I know you're blind, but I'm not very comfortable with you still staring." Skadi frowned. ”I'm blind.. Remember? I don't see you.” She sighed. ”But oh well, I'll do it for miss dramaqueen. Because I'm a nice person. The only nice person here.” She stubbornly turned away. She could hear the fabric of his clothes. Actually, it was the first time she realized how good she could hear things. She knew that it was because she's blind, but she didn't expect it to be this good. "I'm ready." Skadi sighed and turned around. ”Now let's get going-... Eh.. Erm.. What's your name?” She asked. Trying to remember if he already told her before, or not.
Tielo
Ð Warrior
Tielo

Creature

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open]   Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open] Emptydi mei 26, 2015 8:18 pm

He picked the twig up agin and started waving it in front of him. Now he really didn't want any spider webs colliding with his face or torso for that matter. "You still have eyes. That's what's making it awkward. You should be glad I'm not such a pervert, otherwise it would be you undressing." Tielo grinned as he walked further still swinging his stick. "I'm muscled and taller than you. I'm a warrior and you could say I have extra amounts of energy stored up inside which I need to use every day. Or I'll get mental. What a fun life I live, don't you think?" Tielo doubled the amount of sarcasm he'd normally use in his last sentence. Tielo hoped she got it. He would sound extremely depressed if it wasn't for the sarcasm. Not that he's the most happy person alive, but his life isn't so bad. There has been worse times for him. A lot worse. In fact, he may be in one of the best decades so far. For him at least. "I bet you're momma's little angel, aren't you?" Everyone would have taken the opportunity to say something at that and so did he.
"Eh.. Erm.. What's your name?" That's right they hadn't even exchanged nales yet and he was already undressing. Such rudeness and so impolite. "That's right. I haven't introduced myself yet. My name's Tielo Alexander Arendt. Do you have a name? Or should I just keep calling you mole rat?"

The amounts of trees was getting lessened. It must mean they would be closer to the open fields, but it was still a long way to a shop. In fact they were still standing in the middle of nowhere. "I don't think we're going to make it. The shop will probably close soon. I mean, it is slightly getting darker. Maybe we should hurry, I really need that new shirt." Tielo quickened his pace. With the few extra centimeters of leg he could just take broader steps.
Skadi
† Seener
Skadi

Creature
Group:

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open]   Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open] Emptydi mei 26, 2015 9:30 pm

"You still have eyes. That's what's making it awkward. You should be glad I'm not such a pervert, otherwise it would be you undressing." Skadi frowned. ”Well.. that'd be awkward... Maybe if you looked good, I wouldn't mind. But, I'm not sexually attracted to auras...” She replied awkwardly. Actually she didn't mean to say that out loud, so she cursed herself for doing it. Why was she also straightforward on moments she didn't want to? "I'm muscled and taller than you. I'm a warrior and you could say I have extra amounts of energy stored up inside which I need to use every day. Or I'll get mental. What a fun life I live, don't you think?" She grinned. ”I can help you with the mental part. But since you're a man, you're probably too stubborn to accept help.” She chukled.
After a while, she noticed that they still didn't know each other's name, so she decided to ask his. "That's right. I haven't introduced myself yet. My name's Tielo Alexander Arendt. Do you have a name? Or should I just keep calling you mole rat?" Tielo. The first time she heard that name. ”That's a name you don't hear often... I'm Skadi Skursgard.” She said with a sigh. There were less auras around them, so she assumed that there was less forest. "I don't think we're going to make it. The shop will probably close soon. I mean, it is slightly getting darker. Maybe we should hurry, I really need that new shirt." A big grin appeared op her face as she mad her wings visible. They big, so big that they were dragging behind her, if they weren't made of her aura, because they're made of her aura, they were very light for wings. Currently they were yellow, orange and a little bit red. They looked just like a sunset. The yellow resembled her optimism and understanding, the orange her happiness and openness. The little bit of red was for the warmth she felt, because it has been so long since she ever talked with someone. It was been so long since she wasn't alone.
Skadi spread her wings. ”We'll be faster if we fly.” She said smiling. ”Don't worry about humans, I'll take care of that.” She flapped her wings and soared into the sky. She flew, with a smile on her face. It was one of the few things that could still make her happy, truly happy.
Tielo
Ð Warrior
Tielo

Creature

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open]   Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open] Emptywo mei 27, 2015 7:13 pm

"It's not that easy, you know. If I can't use up my energy it will take bits of my sanity, but the bits never come back. I can loose an emotion, a feeling. Just about everything and it well never come back. I won't remember how it felt. I wouldn't know what it meant. It's not just healed by one of your little tricks." It might have sounded strange, but Tielo wasn't finished with his explanation. He was just thinking of a fitting example."Let's say if I lost my speech by having the part being removed from my brain, I could never speak again. It's the same, but only emotional. Up till now at least." There was still more to his power. Some things undiscovered even by himself. He does know that going to far has the same results as keeping it in, but the coma works as a defense mechanism. Form the second he falls into a coma, his body puts everything to it to recover itself. Without Tielo moving it is easier to heal. However, he does have positive sides to his powers. He's more powerful than most, quicker than others and is capable of long fightings due to his large amount of fuel.
"Skadi isn't such a normal name either. Mine, however, is a real name, in Germany at least. I don't know about yours. We should be happy our names aren't Bob or Mary. They're boring." Tielo wasn't paying attention, again and didn't notice the sudden loss of footsteps behind him. Then however, he saw a shadow on the ground and his eyes had to look up to find the source. "Why didn't we do this earlier?!" Tielo cursed as he showed his wings. The black feathered wings with a slight bone pattern helped him rise up. "I guess, I'll still need to lead the way?" It spoke for itself, so the man raced forward. Even if he disliked using his wings, it felt good to be out again. There was always a certain feeling he got while flying around. The only thing it came close to was freedom. "Can you keep up?" With looking over his shoulder, he couldn't help but put an honest smile cross his face. It had been so long, too long really.
Skadi
† Seener
Skadi

Creature
Group:

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open]   Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open] Emptydo aug 13, 2015 11:47 pm

"It's not that easy, you know. If I can't use up my energy it will take bits of my sanity, but the bits never come back. I can loose an emotion, a feeling. Just about everything and it well never come back. I won't remember how it felt. I wouldn't know what it meant. It's not just healed by one of your little tricks." Skadi frowned and pouted her lips while she thought about it. It was the first time that she heard something like this. "Let's say if I lost my speech by having the part being removed from my brain, I could never speak again. It's the same, but only emotional. Up till now at least." For a moment she was quiet, but then she smiled. ”Still, a little talk can always help.” She replied. "Skadi isn't such a normal name either. Mine, however, is a real name, in Germany at least. I don't know about yours. We should be happy our names aren't Bob or Mary. They're boring." Skadi sighed. ”That's true... My name is norse by the way, I don't know why my parents named me after her... Maybe I'm norse? I have no idea.”

Tielo mentioned something about having to hurry, so Skadi decided that it'd be better if they flew. "Why didn't we do this earlier?!" Skadi chuckled amused about his reaction. Tielo showed his wings, not that she could see them, but she assumed that since he was flying beside her. "I guess, I'll still need to lead the way?" Skadi facepalmed. ”I dunno, but I can't see that much ya know... I'm half blind.” Tielo flew in front of her so she could simply follow him. In the meantime she checked the ground, searching for human auras. But apparently there weren't many humans out here so nobody should notice them. "Can you keep up?" Skadi grinned. ”If I knew the way, you'd be the one flying behind me now.” It was probably true. If she'd have her vision now, she'd defiantly speed up. The only problem was that she didn't know the way. ”Could we go just a little bit faster?” She said while closing her eyes and spreading her arms with a smile on her face, enjoying this freedom.  She couldn't suppress a little giggled and she opened her eyes again. ”It's such a long time since I spread my wings. This feels so amazing.” Skadi took a deep breath in and out. ”Do you go flying often?” She asked.

*old man* IT'S BEEN TEN THOUSAND YEARSSSSS
I'm so sorry >.>
Tielo
Ð Warrior
Tielo

Creature

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open]   Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open] Emptydo aug 20, 2015 1:37 am

"Eh, I'd rather keep others out of it. They often make it more complicated than it already is. Plus, I might get angry and well, that's not very healthy for me or the other person." Tielo never bothered to tell someone, because others had their own problems, but he can't hide his emotions from the lady that accompanied him. Which felt really strange. It even felt like he was being looked at. "It's impossible to hide them from your keen sight." Norse, huh? He never met a person with a norse name before or not that he knew of. "Norse? That's unusual."

"I was kidding. I'm not as stupid as I look. Oh wait, you can't see me." His tone was meant to be sarcastic just to accentuate that he was joking. They soared through the sky. They were in a hurry after all. "Me? Falling behind? I guess, you just don't know me yet." Saying that Tielo went even faster, but not his best. Even if it had been long since he flew. It was something like biking, you never forget it. "Is little miss mole getting tired? I've plenty of energy for both of us."
So it had been a long time for her as well? How funny. "It does feel freeing doesn't it? But no, I don't go often. It's kinda tricky with all the humans around. Even if you go into a forest, they're everywhere. Much like a plague, really."
Tielo could see civilisation coming closer. "We're almost there. just a sec and we have to land. We don't really want to risk to be seen or they'll go mad." The shop was not in the centre of town. It was more on the outside. It also attracted less people, but they really did have great clothing. Tielo started to fly lower, preparing himself to land. When his feet touched the ground gravity really did feel weird. It's like the second you come off a trampoline and start to jump on the ground.
"Can you stop without breaking your neck? Or do I need to catch you?" He couldn't help himself on making bad jokes.

Tielo might have grown a full beard after a thousand years <-<
Skadi
† Seener
Skadi

Creature
Group:

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open]   Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open] Emptydo sep 10, 2015 5:57 pm

"I was kidding. I'm not as stupid as I look. Oh wait, you can't see me." She rolled her not-seeing eyes with a sigh, ignoring the joke. "Me? Falling behind? I guess, you just don't know me yet." A wide grin appeared on her face as she started to accelerate. Okay, she had to admit that he was pretty fast and that it was kinda hard trying to keep up with him, but she didn't show any signs of that, she was just too stubborn for that. "Is little miss mole getting tired? I've plenty of energy for both of us." She tch'd him, simply because if she'd have to say a complete sentence, he'd probably notice that she was short on bread.
"It does feel freeing doesn't it? But no, I don't go often. It's kinda tricky with all the humans around. Even if you go into a forest, they're everywhere. Much like a plague, really." Skadi chuckled. ”The only problem is that we can't simply kill all of them. Unfortunately, they're a tiny bit too smart for that, even though they lack the power to stop us, they can still hide.” She did her best to speak without panting, but she knew that she didn't succeed. "We're almost there. just a sec and we have to land. We don't really want to risk to be seen or they'll go mad." Skadi agreed with a nod and also started flying lower , but also slower, just so she wouldn't bump in to Tielo. One time was enough. She carefully looked at his movements, even though all she saw were disco lights. When he stood still, she assumed that he landed. Maybe this time, she might be able to land without falling, now she can estimate (?) where the ground is. "Can you stop without breaking your neck? Or do I need to catch you?" She overly acted as if she was offended. ”How dare you, I'm blind, not stupid.” She said jokingly. Meanwhile she tried to land, it went okay. She slowly touched the ground with her feet, still, she lost her balance and almost tripped. But she was able to regain her balance just in time. Before Tielo could say something, she quickly spoke. ”I'm fine... Everything was going according to plan.” Her wings suddenly turned completely yellow, since she felt awkward for almost tripping again. ”So, where are we going now? I'll just follow.” Skadi stretched her wings and then made them disappear while she crossed her arms and looked in the way she assumed Tielo was standing. Though the aura seemed pretty stable for being Tielo's. She slightly frowned a confused frown.

-Creten frown-
Tielo
Ð Warrior
Tielo

Creature

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open]   Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open] Emptydi okt 06, 2015 10:39 pm

How wonderful it would be if he could just slice their throats one by one. Just the thought of those humans suffering brought a grin to his face and some obscure thoughts to his mind. Yet, he had to have a reason why. Even if it was a must to know why, he couldn't help but his heartbeat had risen just by imagining the blood spilled on the floor. What a statement it would be. People already knew of his cult, but sending the message was often needed to remind them who rules. "Smart? Not really, more like naive. They can't hide from me, or you for that matter, with your aura seeing tricks."
Tielo shrug off the precious mind set and tried to hide it the best he could. It wasn't something a person would like to know the first day you meet each other.

The Jäger stood ready to look at her failing to land, but it went fine for most parts. "I'll give your landing a 7 out of 10. It could be much better with some practice, yet you did a decent job at not falling to the ground. Anyway, you still want those new clothes or not? We could just go for a bite instead." He said while his tummy growled just a second later, agreeing to his plan. However, it would be stupid to change the previous made plans. "Follow the leader, as they would say." And with a broad step Tielo took off walking in the shopping area's direction. "We can agree on something not that colourful and bright, I hope?"
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open]   Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open] Empty

Slippery sloop [Skadi/Open]
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Skadi Skursgard

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Lost Souls :: Fayae :: Evthyae-
Ga naar: